- You may view and download Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not sell or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy, adapt, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, create derivative works or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Website, which is also protected by the Company’s copyright.
- No Company Liability for Content. You understand that Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, will be the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. You, and not the Company, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post or transmit via the Website. The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of the Content posted or transmitted or endorse any opinions. Any reliance on Content posted on the Website will be at your own risk. Any advice posted on the Website should not be relied upon without first consulting with an appropriate professional tailored to your specific situations. Persons acting as managers or hosts in connection with the Website are not authorized spokespersons of the Company, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Company. We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users which is made available through the Website. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Website is Only a Venue. The Website is a venue only. The Website acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities, job seekers to post resumes and advertisers to provide products and services. The Website does not screen or censor the listings, products or services offered. The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and job seekers or among users and suppliers. As a result, the Company has no control over: the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to job seekers, the ability of job seekers to fill job openings, payment for or delivery of products and services, or any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. The Company cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be.
- The Company is Not an Employer. The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the Website, and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on the Website.
- Prohibited Uses.
- Third Party Links. The Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third-party websites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party web sites. If you decide to access linked third party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
- License of Content to the Company. You grant the Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to copy, distribute, display or otherwise use any Content you elect to post to publicly accessible areas of the Website, on any media or technology now known or later developed. For purposes of this Agreement, "publicly accessible areas of the Website" are those accessible by the general public (including those areas solely accessible by registered users of the Website). You represent and warrant to the Company that you either own or have the right to transmit all Content that you post or transmit via the Website.
- Consequential Damages Disclaimers. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR THE COMPANY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT IS LIMITED TO $100.
- Copyright Infringement or Other Complaint Procedure. If you believe your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you have any other complaints about the Content or the Website, please follow Procedure for Submitting Complaints.
The Company does not endorse any of the suppliers or users, or their products or services. We do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants. There are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, when dealing with strangers who may be acting under false pretenses. You should conduct due diligence. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come into contact through the Website. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the Company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands, actions and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You may, however, be entitled to certain warranty and customer service rights under federal and many state laws, which make the supplier and the manufacturer liable to you for warranty claims. In case of a warranty claim, please contact the supplier directly.
General. You may not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. You also agree that you will not transmit or post incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical or other information.
Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, through means of submitting a virus to the Website, "flooding," "scamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing," or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting or otherwise impersonating any person or entity, or attempting to mislead anyone as to the identity or origin of any communication. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.